Assemble and file an application.
In Europe, CE marking procedures evaluate both the product technical file and the manufacturer’s Quality Management System (QMS) to ensure compliance with applicable regulations. Similarly yet differently, Pre-Market Notification (510k) and Pre-Market Approval (PMA) are required to enter the US market.
Registration dossiers provide comprehensive information about the product and quality assurance, enabling regulatory bodies to assess quality, safety and efficacy/performance in light of test benches, preclinical and clinical data comparatively with the state-of-the-art as well as vigilance and post-marketing surveillance systems in place.
Commercial launch is prepared in parallel to registration. Based on registration labels and claims, the product’s value proposition is finalized, and the launch strategy is refined.
Compile, submit and manage device registrations
Finalize regulatory registration dossiers.
Detail roadmaps for submitting applications internationally.
Set up RMP
Finalize post-market surveillance and transition to post-marketing requirements.
Set up post-marketing surveillance plan if applicable.
- What are the applicable procedures & requirements for registration in targeted markets?
- How to adapt registration applications to multiple international markets?
- How the vigilance system can meet all applicable international requirements?
- What are the key regulatory provisions in distributors’ agreements?
- Which market to focus on first?
- How to approach payers and purchasers?
- Are promotional materials regulatory-compliant?
- How to consolidate the product value dossier and prepare it for adaptation to local markets? How to prepare for negotiations with payers?