1. About Us
1.1 This Website is owned and operated by VCLS:
Legal Name: Voisin Consulting SAS
Share capital: 50,000 euros
Address: 64, avenue Pierre Grenier, 92100 Boulogne-Billancourt
Company number : RCS Nanterre 414 440 867
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Processed Information
2.1 Depending of your use and choices of configuration of the Website, VCLS, acting as the data controller, may collect personal data ralating to you either as voluntarily provided by you or automatically processed by our servers.
|2.2 To have access to content (publications, presentations, webinars and whitepapers)
To contact via e-mail or the online contact form VCLS “Get in touch”
|Last name and first name
Message content and subject
|2.3 To apply online to any job offer published on the Website||Name
Resume or other attachment as provided by you
|2.4 When navigating the Website (cookies)||Date, time, duration of visit
2.5 Information that is indispensable for VCLS to pursue the purposes indicated below is marked on each page of the Website by an asterisk (*). You are informed that if you choose not to provide the requested data of mandatory fields, we may not be able to provide you with the requested services or information.
3. Purposes of Processing
3.1 VCLS uses your personal data for the following purposes:
|Purpose||Legal basis of treatment|
|To provide you with the services of the Website (as described above)||The processing is based on your consent|
|To manage rights request over personal data (access, rectification, erasure, portability, restriction of/opposition to processing)||The processing is a legal requirement|
|To improve the technical tools used by VCLS||The processing is necessary for the legitimate interests pursued by VCLS (computer security)|
|To improve and optimize the Website and better understand users’ experience by analyzing, unless you object, your experience of the Website||The processing is necessary for the legitimate interests of VCLS (improvement of the Website)|
|For statistics purposes||The processing is necessary for the legitimate interests pursued by VCLS (management of daily business activities)|
|For recruitment purposes||The processing is based on the consent of the candidate|
|To answer any of your questions / requests / complaints||The processing is based on your consent|
4.1 Your personal data is only retained for the time necessary to achieve the above-mentioned purposes for which they are processed by VCLS through the Website and in accordance with any applicable legal or regulatory prescriptions.
4.2 To establish the retention period for personal data, Voisin Consulting applies the following criteria:
|Categories of Data||Retention Period|
|Data described listed under 2.2||For the time of the contractual relationship (if any)
Or for three (3) years from the collection or last interaction with you for marketing purposes unless objection
|Data described under 2.3||For two (2) years for candidates whose application has been rejected except where the candidate consented to the renewal of the retention period|
|Data described under 2.4||For thirteen (13) months and further as anonymous data|
4.3 At the end of the aforementioned periods of retention, the personal data will be deleted or anonymized by VCLS.
4.4 You are informed that VCLS may however retain your personal data in archive mode for a longer period than the aforementioned period of retention only to comply with any of its legal or regulatory obligations or where required by any applicable statute of limitation to evidence a right or an agreement.
5.1 As an international group, VCLS may make data available to its teams outside the EEA (United States, United Kingdom, Switzerland, India, China and Madagascar) only if necessary for the performance of the services. VCLS can also be instructed by controllers to transfer personal data outside of the EEA. You are informed that VCLS has implemented instruments to ensure that your personal data will receive an adequate level of protection:
– All VCLS members regardless of their offices’ location are trained on data protection and GDPR;
– All VCLS entities have entered into the latest Standard Contractual Clauses;
– All VCLS system is subject to the same level of security and protection piloted directly from VCLS HQ in France;
– VCLS conducts data protection impact assessment on data transfers as necessary.
5.2 VCLS may appoint third-party subcontractors for support of its activities (including the company hosting the Website) which may need to process your personal data.
7. Your Rights
7.1 Subject to the applicable law and where applicable, you have the right to :
- access, rectify and erase your personal data,
- withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data (based on consent) without affecting the lawfulness of such processing for the time prior to withdrawal,
- give specific or general instructions on the processing of your personal data after your death,
- restrict the processing of your personal data,
- object to processing for direct marketing purposes,
- to request the portability of your personal data processed by VCLS,
7.2 Each of these rights may be exercised by writing to the Data Protection Officer using the following email address: email@example.com
7.3 The User may always lodge a complaint with any competent supervisory data protection authority, such as the CNIL in France at 3 Place de Fontenoy, 75007 Paris, France, telephone: +33 (0) 1 53 73 22 22.
8.1 In addition to the personal data that you may provide, the Website may use technologies to process some of your technical information (cookies).
8.2 A cookie is a text file that can be placed by the server of a Website and recorded by the browser of your electronic device’s (computer, smartphone or tablet) hard drive when consulting an online service.
8.3 A natural person cannot be identified with a cookie and only the cookie’s issuer can read or change the information it contained.
8.4 When first visiting the Website, you are expressly required to either accept or refuse the cookies without your acceptance or refusal affecting your navigation on the Website. You may as well choose to disable the cookies at any later time.
8.5 You may also choose which cookie you accept by changing the parameters of your browser:
- For Firefox: “Menu” > “Options” > “Privacy” > ”Storage Rules” > ”Use Custom Settings for History” > clear “Accept cookies”
- Internet Explorer: “Tools” > “Internet Options” > “Privacy” > “Settings” > move the cursor up to block or down to allow all cookies > “OK”
- Google Chrome: “Menu” > “Settings” > “Show advanced settings” > “Privacy” > “Content Settings” > “Prohibit all sites from storing data” > “OK”
- Safari: “Settings” > “Safari” > “Privacy” > “Cookies and website data”
8.7 There are different types of cookies:
- Session cookies: which disappear after you leave the site;
- Persistent cookies: which remain on your device until they expire or are deleted by you;
- Statistical cookies: which measure the audience of the Website.
8.8 The Website uses the following types of cookies, depending on your settings:
- Strictly necessary cookies: which are essential to operate the features of the Website;
- Functionality cookies: which allow the Website to remember your preferences;
- Performance cookies: which anonymous cookies aim at improving the Website (e.g. number of visits).
- Marketing cookies: which deliver advertisements relevant to an identified machine or device tailored to interests associated with the activity of that machine or device and are operated by authorized third parties.
8.9 Here is a list of the cookies we use :
|Functionality||Cookie Settings||To remember your cookies preferences||13 months or upon deletion if prior|
|Performance||_ga||To generate statistical data on how you use the Website||2 years|
|Performance||_gat||To reduce the request rate||Until you leave the Website|
|Performance||_gid||To generate statistical data on how you use the Website||Until you leave the Website|
|Marketing||VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||To assess the bandwidth used on pages with integrated Youtube videos||179 days|
|Marketing||YSC||To generate statistical data on Youtube videos you watched||Until you leave the Website|
|Marketing||Salesforce DMP||To manage anonymized and pseudonymized users data (analytic, measurement, personalization, targeting)||13 months or upon deletion if prior|
8.10 Please note that VCLS uses the application Google Analytics, an internet analytic service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”) a USA-based company, which uses the information generated by cookies (including IP addresses) which will be transferred and stored by Google on its US servers. Google may use this information for the purpose of evaluating the use of the Website compiling reports on its activity for its operators and providing related services. Google may also transfer this information to third parties when required by law or when such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf.
Information Security Policy
VCLS is a global product development consultancy, which guides Biotechnology, MedTech, and
pharmaceutical manufacturers throughout product development and commercialization. From
discovery to patients, VCLS assists innovators and key players in life sciences in designing product
development strategies that optimize product development to drive commercial success, through an understanding of both regulators and payers.
VCLS team of HealthTech product specialists seamlessly complement innovative life sciences
companies’ resources with strategic advice and cross‐functional operational capabilities. The firm
offers integrated solutions from development planning, manufacturing, quality and controls, nonclinical, clinical research, and vigilance to market access.
In the continuous improvement process in which VCLS is engaged, the control and security of the
information entrusted by our partners and customers are at the heart of VCLS concerns. Therefore, it has been decided to get the ISO 27001 certification for the group IT Security managed and based in France for the 3 VCLS’ activities: Pharmacovigilance, Publishing and Regulatory Strategy.
– Offer the most relevant guarantees to stakeholders (staff members, clients, partners, etc.) regarding access and security to information processed by/for VCLS.
– Define a structured framework for VCLS’s employees, partners, and customers, in accordance with regulations, and legal obligations within the VCLS’s business field.
– Regularly identify and assess risks potentially impacting the information security (authentication, assets, data transfers and applications…) to maintain appropriate protection for the VCLS’s business.
– Guarantee the continuity of VCLS’s processes by protecting them from disruptions and guaranteeing a proper recovery time if any.
– Make IT security a competitive advantage for the VCLS group.
This policy depends on changes (regulatory, economic, competitive, etc.) This is the reason why it is reviewed every year during the QMR (Quality Management Review) to redefine orientations,
objectives, and indicators.
To guarantee the application of this policy, the following team members will have the support from Executive Director, Pierre-Yves Lestringant’s support to facilitate and implement the necessary measures to guarantee the continuous improvement of our system.
– Sébastien Schweitzer, IT Director and pilot of the ISO certification,
– Maurice Han, IT Operations Manager, and
– Marwan Laamouri, IT Security Manager