Welcome to our Website! Please read carefully the following terms and conditions before using the Website.
Use of “https://www.voisinconsulting.com” (the “Website”) on any device (computer, smartphones, tablets or any other device) on any network anywhere in the world is subject the following terms and conditions (the “Terms”) and their acceptance in their latest applicable version indicated below. Use of the Website is conditional upon acceptance of the Terms. By using the Website or its content, you acknowledge and declare having read and accepted without reserve the Terms and you undertake to comply with the Terms at all time. If you do not accept the Terms, please do not use the Website.
The Terms may be amended from time to time and we consequently encourage you to periodically review the latest version of the Terms.
The following words shall have the meaning herein attached:
|“Website”||shall refer to https://www.voisinconsulting.com|
|“VCLS”, “we”, “our” and “us”||shall refer to Voisin Consulting Life Sciences (as identified as the editor)|
|“you” and “your”||shall refer to the user of the Website|
Words, regardless of the number and gender specifically used, will be construed to include any other number, singular or plural, and any gender, masculine, feminine, or neuter, as the context requires. The headings herein are for convenience only and do not constitute a part of the Terms and shall not be deemed as to limit or affect any provisions hereof.
VOISIN CONSULTING SARL
Incorporated under the laws of France as a limited liability company, with a share capital of 50,000 euros,
registered with the RCS of Nanterre under number 414 440 867, having its head office at 64, avenue Pierre Grenier, 92100 Boulogne-Billancourt, France.
Phone: + 33 (0) 1 41 31 83 00.
Incorporated under the laws of France as a joint-stock company, with a share capital of 10,174,560 euros, registered with the RCS of Lille under number 424 761 419, having its head office at 2, rue Kellermann, 59100 Roubaix, France.
This website was designed and developed by Churchill Agence web à Paris – 15, rue Martel, 75010 Paris, France.
By using the Website, you acknowledge having the capacity and the means necessary to access the Website and having verified your configuration is in operating condition.
You also acknowledge being informed that the Website is accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week except in cases of force majeure or technical difficulties. For maintenance reasons, VCLS may interrupt the Website.
The Website has been created to provide you with information concerning VCLS, its activities, its entities and its opportunities.
VCLS makes its best efforts to ensure that the content of the Website complies with applicable legal or regulatory requirements but cannot guarantee that such content is accurate, reliable, up to date and complete. Should you encounter uncompliant content, you may notify us at: email@example.com.
VCLS reserves the right to amend the Website and its content at any time, for any reason without any prior notice.
All content available on the Website including but not limited to the text, graphics, photographs, designs, sounds, data, image, audio, video, in addition to the Website’s structure, navigation plan, logos, sections, design, section layout, section headings, databases, registered or unregistered trademarks and VCLS’ commercial name are the property of VCLS and are protected under all applicable copyrights laws. Any other logo, registered and unregistered trademarks, service marks and trade names that are on the Website are the intellectual property of their respective owners. Consequently, you are not allowed to copy, publish, represent or reproduce in any manner on any support any portion or all of the content without the prior written consent of VCLS or the rightful owner.
When submitting and uploading any content to the Website, you represent to VCLS that you are the rightful owner of such content or that you have previously obtained all authorizations to submit or upload such content from all rightful owners.
The Website may contain links (the “links”) that refer to other online resources (e.g. commercial materials or third-party websites). The links are solely for your convenience and shall in no event be deemed as our approval of the content provided by the links.
VCLS cannot control any content, data or information provided by and contained in the links and shall accordingly in no event be held liable for such content.
Notwithstanding, VCLS shall not be held liable for any direct or indirect damage:
- caused to you or your property as a consequence of the use and/or reliance on the content, data or information of the links, or
- due to your use of or reliance on such content, data or information provided on the Website by any third-party.
Use of the Website
You, and anyone acting on your behalf, shall not operate or allow operation of any application or program or any other means or measures (including but not limited to worms, crawlers, viruses, trojan horses and robots) which search, scan, copy, automatically retrieve the content of the Website.
You expressly agree not to create and not to use any means to create a digest or a collection reservoir that contains content from the Website.
You and anyone acting on your behalf, acknowledge that it is strictly prohibited to change, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, issue a license, create derivative works from or sell any content, item, information, software, products or services of the Website.
The Website contains message areas where you may upload content of any kind, solely accessible by VCLS.
You hereby agree to use the Website and such free text areas only to provide and receive appropriate content. When using the Website, you expressly agree not to use it for forbidden uses, including but not limited to:
- harassing, “stalking”, threatening, abusing, defaming or violating in any other way the legal rights of others;
- uploading, publishing, posting, or collecting any material or content which is:
- defamatory, indecent, inappropriate, illicit or unlawful, libelous, invasive of privacy or publicity right or of any third-party rights,
- intended for commercial purposes or to solicit individuals to purchase or sell a service or make donations, containing advertising or including information of any kind which may mislead consumers;
- or may be constitutive of a criminal offense, giving rise to civil liability or violate any state, local, national or international law;
- or may infringe any rights of any person, including but limited to intellectual property rights such as trademark, copyrights, trade secrets, designs and patents;
- any kind of commercial information without the prior consent of VCLS;
- collecting or “harvesting” information about any other user, including, but not limited to users’ e-mail addresses;
- using the Website in relation to “spam” or “junk” mail of any kind (commercial or personal);
- improperly assuming or claiming the identity, characteristics or qualifications of another person.
You acknowledge that VCLS and any third-party content providers, their partners and affiliates together with their respective employees, agents, directors, officers and shareholders (“Representatives”), ARE NOT LIABLE for:
- any delays, inaccuracies, failures, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, viruses, communication line failures or for the theft, destruction, damage or unauthorized access to your computer system or network, out of their control;
- any defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct or content found of the Website or found in connection with, including such conduct or content transmitted by any means by any third-party,
- any damages, including without limitation, direct, incidental, special, consequential and exemplary or punitive damages, in connection with or arising from your use or from your inability to use the Website.
- any content submitted by users or other third parties, including opinion, judgment, advice, statement, picture, design, trademark, text, service or any other kind of information.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless VCLS, its partners and affiliates together with their respective Representatives against all liabilities, claims, damages and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees and expenses) arising from:
- your use of the Website;
- your failure to use the Website;
- your breach or alleged breach of the Terms,
- your breach or alleged breach of any intellectual property rights (e.g. copyright, trademark), any proprietary right or any other rights of a third party.
VCLS cares to maintain an adequate and safe operational level of the Website and of the services it provides. Should you encounter any problem with the Website, any inappropriate or offensive content or any breach of these Terms, please notify VCLS at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is our intent to make sure that the content offered on the Website does not violate any intellectual property rights such as copyrights or trademark rights or any other rights of any third party. Nonetheless, we cannot ensure that you or any other user of the Website uploading content on the Website truly hold the rights over such content, material or information. Should you believe that any of such rights have been infringed or otherwise violated, you may send us a “notification of infringing material” at email@example.com indicating the following :
- identification of copyrighted material: reasonably sufficient details to identify the content or material claimed to be infringed;
- specificity regarding the alleged infringement: reasonably sufficient details to locate and identify the content or material that is claimed to be infringing (only to exemplify, specific URLs);
- contact information: name of the notifier, personal address, email address or telephone number and any other information you deem appropriate;
- required statements:
- declaration that you believe in good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- declaration that the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed or are yourself the owner;
- declaration of acknowledgment that any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability for damages;
- physical or electronic signature.
The abovementioned requirements are only intended for us to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations and o respond to notifications, without it being constitutive of any legal advice.
We respond to notices of alleged infringement which comply with applicable intellectual property, copyright, privacy and libel laws. As part of our response, we may remove (takedown) or disable access to the content or material residing on the Website and VCLS’s servers, which is claimed to be infringing, defamatory, libelous, or invasive of privacy or publicity rights, within 72 hours after it has received a Notice of Infringing Material.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The Terms shall be exclusively governed by the laws of France, without giving effect to any conflicts of law principles.
Any dispute arising out or in connection with the Terms, including disputes concerning the use of the Website shall be brought before the competent courts of France.
Last revision of the Terms: December 2019.