Design and implementation of global patient-centric regulatory strategies to ensure expedited product development and commercialization.
Powered by a team with extensive FDA, EMA and national Regulatory Agency experience, including former regulators, VCLS advises life sciences HealthTech companies to develop effective strategies to bring innovative technologies from early phase through to the post-market with the prospect of long-term service.
Every client case is different and has its own particular needs. At VCLS, we act as the extension of your product development team and offer customized solutions.
Integrated operations bridging over the Atlantic
Our experts in Europe and the US work within a project matrix team to provide our clients with coherent regulatory strategies and operational support that cover the full range of activities from early preclinical development to marketing authorization and product lifecycle management, by navigating through the FDA and EU agencies interactions.
Global Regulatory Strategy & Roadmaps
- Gap analysis
- Integrated product development planning and execution
- Target Product Profile (TPP)
- Product positioning
- Pre-approval and post-approval regulatory pathway
- Due diligence
- Access to Market
- Create and review regulatory dossier with patient insights
Global Regulatory Preparation & Submissions
- MAA NDA / BLA
- Clinical Trial Applications (INDs, CTAs, CTNs, etc.)
- CE-marking technical files
- Integration of HTA insights
- Post-approval submission (Scientific Advise, CTA, variations, Type B meetings, etc.)
Regulatory Agency Interaction
- EMA and National Scientific Advice procedures
- Pre-IND, EOP2 meetings, pre-NDA/BLA meetings
- EMA SME meetings
- ITF meetings
- EMA/HTA parallel consultation
- Regulatory agency interactions with patient groups
Regulatory Lifecycle Management
- Strategy and implementation
- Post-approval lifecycle management including variations, amendments, renewals, supplements and annual reports
- SME status
- US agent
- ODD sponsor