Voisin Consulting Life Sciences (VCLS) headquartered in France, is a global service provider in the pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device industry.
With a team of more than 200 highly qualified life science professionals in our offices in France, UK, Denmark, Switzerland, US, India, and China we support our clients from early development stage through commercial manufacturing and beyond, providing integrated solutions for development planning, manufacturing, quality and control, nonclinical and clinical testing, safety monitoring, and regulatory and payer interactions.
Our Project Management team are central to how we work and deliver for our clients and they have a vacancy for a Project Assistant.
- Assist in preparation of important deliverables: formatting EndNote references, creating and finalizing abbreviation tables, creating and managing automatic headings, table and figure captions and cross references, creating and bookmarking PDFs
- Prepare deliverables for submission, validated by a lead consultant or delegate: printing (internal or subcontract), binding, ensuring final QC is carried out, shipping (express mail or courier), tracking and follow up until delivery receipt is obtained
- Organize and participate in project opening meetings
- Coordinate and organize meetings and teleconferences, in particular with Regulatory Agencies
- Do the preparation before an Agency Meeting
- Organize consultants’ travels, fill out travel request for verification, signature and approval
- Organize travel agenda and prepare the Travel Package
- Participate in project reviews
- Archive project data at project closing
- Conduct background research for consultants
- 3rd level degree (preferably in science)
- 2+ years’ experience
- Demonstrable ability to be organised, detail oriented and to multi-task
My VCLS story
Hear from our employees what sets VCLS apart as a great place to work and a credible partner to work with.